Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

White Christmas

Last Thursday, I had a TVC shoot and it was my barkada's Christmas Party as well 

(Oh, and we're still not allowed to post the behind-the-scenes photos of the shoot yet---will upload the video next year!)

Anyhoo, I wasn't able to make it to our "White Christmas" dinner & exchanging of gifts  

but I still joined them in their "drinking session" haha 

We've been friends for years now...I must say we've been through good and bad..I looove them so much! 


(I think I have to buy a new necklace, I've been wearing this almost everyday, hahaha!)

Cover up: Topshop
Necklace: F21
Pleather Leggings: The Ramp
Shoes: Hongkong Brand




Forgive me, for my oily skin 

went straight from the shoot that started 6am

officially almost 24 hours awake

I LOVE WORK!!!

so happy and blessed! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment