Photobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hearts in Black & White





My Uncle's ---I'm so attracted to vintage cars



spreading the love this 2011! 





Last Sunday, we had lunch at our Uncle's house with the rest of our clan

Afterwards, I went straight to ABS and styled for Jewel Mische for her one-on-one interview 

with Mr. Boy Abunda on The Buzz 

She's going to have a new show with Gerald Anderson, named "Buhawi Jack"

Since it's her first interview in ABS, I wanted her dress to be really special 

Thank you so much Odelon Simpao for the beautiful dress

I was extremely happy that everyone loved the dress including Mr. M, 

Tita Mariole and everyone in the studio

Hard work truly pays off :-)

Bianca's Cardigan: Zara
Leggings: The Ramp
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: Jean&Rosz

No comments:

Post a Comment