Photobucket

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcoming 1.1.11

Every New Year's eve, it has always been a tradition for us family and cousins

to eat, drink & be merry 'til the wee hours in the morning

I just have the best family in the world!

Of course, I cannot let new year celebration pass without me lighting fireworks!  :-)

Let the photos speak for themselves!


With Anj and Kamille


my cousin Kamille

(We grew up together)



My cousin Mark and Anj 

(they're getting married this February :-))




My dad! 






God has always been giving us more than 

what we ask for :-)



My brother Patrick, my dad, and my cousin Miko



Round Media Noche fruits


Me and my pink lipstick 


trying to write something




My mom!


with my cousin Lara, Chico and EZ 

Vintage Jacket
Topshop Top
Jean&Rosz accessories
The Ramp Leggings


No comments:

Post a Comment