Photobucket

Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Buzzin' Sunday Shoot














Sorry for the late post, been really busy

I had a blast styling the kids (Zaijan, Jairus, Basty, Aaron and Mika)

for the upcoming "The RPG Metanoia Movie" (Don't fail to catch it!)

Working with them is a walk in the park

being with them is like playing, they're truly cherubims!

I am so thankful to be a part of this wonderful production..

After the shoot, I went straight to "The Buzz" for Angelica Panganiban's

birthday guesting :)

Angel is the ideal client: cooperative, no frills and appreciative

I had her wear my lipstick as an added touch 

her hair and make-up were done by Glorious Asaral :)

(Bianca's) Top: Peace Love Fashion
Vest: DarkWhite
Harems: Hongkong Brand
Shoes: Hongkong Brand
Accessories: F21

No comments:

Post a Comment