Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Har-Har-Har-Halloween


I wound up there as a wind-up ballerina

Regretted not putting on red round cheeks to complete my character

after dashing to the party from fashion week

Halloween parties are happy for me: endless guessings of who's who, treats, 

no one's a wet blanket

My seamstress whipped up a pretty-in-pink corset 

My brother channeled his inner locksmith and fashioned my key

Tutu Skirt: Glitterati
Tights: F21
Flats: Hongkong



My Bestfriend Gian (as a clown) & I 



Thai Princess, Angel, Pin-up Girl, Wind-up Ballerina


Barbie, Playboy Bunny, Military Babe, Wind-up Ballerina, Prisoners


My other bestfriend Jaypee as an angel


Clown, Pirate, Monk, Scottish, Freddie Krueger, Zombie (Plants vs. Zombies) & Darth Vader


I love their costumes as prisoners!

all chained up


No comments:

Post a Comment