Photobucket

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Mega Magazine Event



Make-up time before the fashion show


backstage with my model, Phane and another designer friend 
Catherine Cavilte, (also the owner of Seven Confessions)


Jane (Model for Veejay Floresca) 

and her DIY tights! (TDF!)



just look at those drapes in blue! 


With Roel Rosal, another design genius  


I styled for my designer friend, Melvin Lachica last Thursday  

at the Mega Event at Republiq

He was in CDO at that time, so I had to be in charge

He's really one of my most favorite designers! 

I chose functionality over fab for myself

because I knew I'd have to be in 2 places at once at the show :)

I dressed up my model Phane Yu, who was really professional

to work with..

had so so so much fun! :) 

Camel Vest: Dressed to the Nines

Jumpsuit: Hongkong brand

Shoes: F21

Accessories: Soeur & F21

Bag: Betsey Johnson



No comments:

Post a Comment