Photobucket

Monday, November 1, 2010

Fashion Week (Day 5)


Was invited to watch Fashion Week (Luxe Wear) last Friday at SMX


We were all so excited to see their new collection!

I'm loving my new lipstick as well :) its MAC's Kittenish shade!


Silver and Black always go together :)

Accessories: Seven Confessions & F21


My Favorite ring connector from F21

so bad-ass! 

The Runway...



Animal Prints 


Capes



 Gotta love the palette and drapings



elegance..


Jumpsuits!!! (to die for)


Sophistication...



18th century look



Amazing designs, Great show!!! :)


Maxi skirts are love!!! lovin' the 70's vibe

Top: The Ramp
Maxi Skirt: Be
Pouch: Vintage



with my friends Claud and Ces


Went to Attica after, and saw my talented designer friend

Cheena Ng Lio :)

Check out her site here

No comments:

Post a Comment